403b/Self Employed combo HELP! No longer qualify for match with no rollover as long as I am active status

I work at a hospital 1 day per week along with being self employed opening my own practice and am working on best plan of action for investing with various accounts.

1. 403b: I have a 403b through the hospital (JTYBX, JPMorgan SmartRetirement Blend Target Date 2055 with an exp ratio (net) .19% and gross .41%) but no longer qualify for a match. I am unable to rollover any funds as long as I am an active employee. Originally, my CPA advised to stop contributing and rollover funds to a SEP IRA but now that I know this is not an options as long as I am still employed there I am unsure what to do. I am currently contributing 5% but can contribute as much as 100%. This income is side income to me so have the flexibility to contribute as much as would be smart to do so.

2. HSA/Roth IRA/SEP: my plan is to max out HSA and Roth IRA then put any additional into a SEP with TDIF’s (target date index fund VFFVX 2055) but was also just told my 403b plan has Roth contributions eligible for up to $20,500 as of 2022. This confuses me when comparing the investing checklist by Jeremy.

3. CPA recommended a SEP IRA vs. SOLO401k but I have not opened either yet and feel like I keep hearing benefits to solo401k. Any advice?