5 Stupid Things About the Califonia Recall Election

Originally published at: 5 Stupid Things About the Califonia Recall Election – Personal Finance Club

![California recall election|800x800](upload://qddf1ecjeo5jPKaRMDU98bP6rwA.jpeg)![California recall election|800x800](upload://6LEiJNqoScWFjBzkP80KXqdoDCU.jpeg)![California recall election|800x800](upload://ckMxD2STGssdndb8WyQw2fKXoKa.jpeg)
It goes without saying that I would feel completely different about this if a few months ago I had the idea to put my name on the ballot for social media clout, but I wasn’t that clever. So I have to resort to plan B and actually vote my conscience.

One fun fact: The YouTuber running is Kevin Paffrath aka @meetkevin who has used my graphics on his YouTube channel before! I like you Kevin, but still voting no on the recall! 🙂

Apologies to the majority of my followers who don’t live in California and for whom this is meaningless. Normal programming will resume tomorrow. (Spoiler alert: I’m gonna suggest you build wealth by spending less than you make and investing the difference).

As always, reminding you to build wealth by following the two PFC rules: 1.) Live below your means and 2.) Invest early and often.

-Jeremy

via Instagram