An expression of gratitude

Hi Jeremy!
No question here. I just wanted to express my appreciation for what you’re doing here. I came across your Instagram recommended in a Reddit thread, and learned of this community from there.
The work you put into it all is clearly evident between the wealth of information and your quick response times.
You’re doing great work, and when you find a way to capitalize on this, let the community know how we can support you!
Best wishes and many thanks!

11 Likes

Aw, thank you Janelle! That is so nice! Do you happen to know which reddit thread out of curiosity?

I believe it was a Daily Discussion Thread in r/financialindependence. I tried to do a search but couldn’t find it again.

3 Likes

Aw awesome! That’s fun to hear people are discussing PFC out in the real world! Thank you for letting me know! :slight_smile:

Also, reddit search is actual garbage. Not metaphorically, like literal garbage. It’s not even a computer program, it’s just a bunch of old fast food wrappers, banana peels and CVS receipts that shows random pages you’re not looking for.

6 Likes

Hahahaha, it is just so true.

3 Likes