Botz etf question

Great morning. I have been researching and found this artificial intelligence ETF. It has semiconductor and robotics in the ETF with international companies. It found support at the bottom of the Bollinger bands at 33 and has an RSI recently around 30-40. Would this be a sleeper but keeper to add to my personal portfolio. I know everything is for education purposes.

Thank you in advance

Cynthia - I think most people, if not all, in this forum would tell you that target date index funds would be the sleeper but keeper option. Anything outside of that would be a personal choice. I don’t recommend that you buy $Botz - if you have to ask another person if you should buy it, then it means you don’t fully believe in $Botz. The number 1 rule in investing is invest in what you know and believe in. If you don’t understand it, don’t buy it. Otherwise, it’s just gambling. :slight_smile: And this is not wallstreetbets :wink:

That said, robotics and AI, in my opinion, will be our future. This ETF is a high reward, high risk deal - and high fees. Very volatile. You can win big with it, but you can also lose big with it.