High hsa fees. transfer where?

Hello, I need some HSA help. I have a HD health insu through work with Humana who then works with UMB bank for imvesting. Fees are too high. Paying close to $6/month! I want to move to something else other than UMB. Reccos for other banks or stand alone trusty websites with no fees but good investment options?

I recommend Health Equity

While several HSA providers have their own mobile app, we chose HealthEquity for best mobile app based on the broad range of functions their app offers. Not only can you track your HSA funds and healthcare expenses using the HealthEquity app, but you can snap a photo of a healthcare bill and submit a claim using your mobile device.

Pros

• Handy mobile app makes managing your healthcare expenses a breeze
  • Invest in low-cost Vanguard funds
  • No account minimums or account management fees

Cons

• Minimum balances requirement to invest
  • Underlying investments have separate management fees that vary

While HealthEquity was founded in 2002, this provider now manages over $8.1 billion in custodial assets. With a focus on the future, HealthEquity has one of the most helpful healthcare apps in the business. With the HealthEquity app, you can keep track of your HSA balance and its growth and you can track your healthcare spending throughout the year. Best of all, you can take a picture of your medical bills and file a claim with a few clicks using your favorite mobile device.

Opening an account with HealthEquity is easy, and you can complete the entire process online in less than 15 minutes. You’ll also get a Visa debit card that you can use to pay medical expenses directly from your account, which can be helpful if you need to pay for a doctor’s visit or your co-pay amount.

HealthEquity HSAs also come with no account management fees, although their underlying investment options through Vanguard and other firms have separate investment fees that vary. Also, note that a minimum account balance is required to invest your HSA funds in mutual funds.

1 Like

I had the same situation, I transferred mine to fidelity. No fees. Atm card. I’m able to invest it as well.

1 Like

Fidelity has it? I was told I must go to a bank for that? Does that mean even Vanguard has it?

I also use Fidelity for my HSA and I find it to be excellent. I’m pretty sure Vanguard doesn’t offer them yet.