Jeremy oh this is my +12 feedback 😆

I hope you know I appreciate who you are and what you are doing to help others who are willing to learn what you figured out. When I first saw this PFC website I thought you were going to start removing your posts from IG. I’m thankful you are keeping it and also providing your own area of expertise to people. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I’ve been talking to my three teens about you and your posts and all they shake their heads at each other about how much they are not being taught any of this vital information in school and thankful I’m learning to try to change things in our family. You are the first person in my 37 years of life to prove that (MAYBE JUST YOU) can teach statistical math learnable and interesting. Maybe I haven’t been around many either.:woman_shrugging:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:. But you are AWESOME!

Btw I’ve only read a couple of blogs as they pertained to investing in the Roth IRA investing in the index fund. It’s just a piece. I was scared at first. I’m still nervous :woozy_face:. But if things keep going well as I continue to invest I’m also buying a PFC t-shirt.

1 Like

Aw, thank you @Andrea_Delgado for the very nice feedback!

Yes, my instagram isn’t going anywhere. In fact, I’m hoping to grow PFC and even bring on more help so I can create more/better content for instagram, youtube, etc!

And I’m so pumped to hear you’re getting your teens on board. One day you’ll have three millionaires for children! Won’t that be nice?! (My parents have two…)

1 Like

That would be EXCELLENT :sob:

1 Like

What does the +12 mean in the title of this post?

I’m literally trying to remember why I put that. :flushed::woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like