Lifestyle over material items

Hey Jeremy! I follow you under one of my business accounts On Par Networking. I was wondering what’s your take on RVs. I live in AZ and currently rent rooms for my summer “golfing destination” May to October and in the Valley all year. Both are about $600/month all in. I am debating an RV next summer and just getting rid of both rent a rooms. Then in the summer stay in that and winters just park it at the girlfriends since I stay with her most the time. Wondering what you think. I am looking at a reasonable 22ft for about $25k class c. I’m debating the maintenance, depreciation, parking for the summer or lot leases, if it breaks. Thanks for any input

I heard a pod recently on RV the show notes had some information. Seemed like renting better than buying but I was just rubbernecking not really looking at it.

2 Likes

Hey @BUbrave2010!

I think you’re thinking about it correctly. Definitely remember that it will go down in value, there will be associated maintenance costs, fuel, etc. I’d probably make a little spreadsheet estimating expenses and depreciation, see which one is likely to be cheaper, then weigh that against how much you prefer each of them!