So I have the following accounts:
- a Roth IRA - investing in FIOFX
- an IRA - investing in FZROX
- an IRA - investing in FIOFX
- TSP - investing in C all stocks
- Savings High yielding - emergency fund
- Brokerage account but just play $$ with individual stocks
I’m planning on doing the following:
Rollover both IRA’s into my TSP (this is an IRA when I was in the Military) put all of the money into their Targe age funds
Not sure if I can roll over the Roth into TSP, if I cannot, I’ll keep it where it is now in Fidelity
My Ally high yield saving, I’m not really getting alot of return for my $$$, what do you recommend I put Emergency fund money into?
** ** Do you think this is a good plan? What would you recommend I do different? I value your opinion highly, thanks so much for your help as always!!!