What about Growth Index Fund Industrial Shares?

Hey Jeremy!

Love your content, knowledge, and passion on investing!

Question!

I am investing in my 403b. I have a brokerage linked with it through fidelity.

I am investing VTSAX inside my fidelity brokerage link account… all the reinvestment dividends go automatically back to it without any fees. Initially, I did pay the fee, but since I won’t be buying a new fund and its automated investments don’t charge when my paycheck deposits into it, would you suggest I continue that, or should I just re-automate it to buying fidelity index funds instead?

Also, I have 3k invested in VIGIX. It’s an industrial large growth index fund. When I look into it on Vanguard, it’s a Growth Index Fund Industrial Share where the minimum investment buy in is 5,000,000. How the heck is that possible to even invest in that through my employer? What’s so special about these?

I was thinking about exchanging it for fidelity index funds instead?? Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!!

I’ll cover this in tonight’s office hours (12/16/2020) with the recording available afterwards on the course site!

If you’re not signed up for office hours, you can sign up here.

Hi Jeremy!!!

I came late to the meeting last week! =[

Not too sure if you’ve posted last week’s recording? It’s missing :weary: :sob:

Sorry about that @smcoronel! Last week’s video is now uploaded so you should see it on the course site here!