What fund should i have in Roth IRA?

Hello All
I am completely new to investing, I some tech stocks through company shares. I was just exploring the investment option for a while.
I have this questions, my company’s 401K fund options have a target fund, should I have 100% into that? Below is what I currently have

VANGUARD INST INDEX , PLUS - 36.5%
VANGUARD TARGET RET 2055 TR I - 25.1%
VANGUARD DVLPD MRKTS IND INST - 24.1%
COLUMBIA TR FCSD LCG INST 100 - 9.3%
VANGUARD TTL BND MRK INDX INST - 5.1%

Also, I have been trying to have a maximum contribution to my Roth IRA for the past couple of years. I am not sure what kind of funds should I be having in it. I have SPY, QQQ, DGRO, VYM, and SCHD in it.

I am trying to build wealth also I am expecting to have some money coming to me as a passive dividend income.

I am utilizing my complete employer match and planning to max out 401K, maxing out Roth for the past 2 years and trying to continue the same. In addition, I have some additional money that I am able to save, looking for an investment option for that as well.

Any comment is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi @bobgally!

Great job contributing so much to your retirement accounts! I love to hear that!

For the 401(k), target date funds can offer the most simplicity. I can’t speak to your current allocation since I don’t know enough about your age, goals and overall situation. I’m not a fan of the Columbia fund since it is an expensive active fund that underperforms the benchmark (assuming it’s UMLGX).

Here is a PFC post about TDFs vs a a low cost index fund.

Keep us posted if you have any other questions!