Where to park short term savings for a home purchase?

First post after purchasing the course and joining the community!!

I currently have my down payment parked in two different saving vehicles. I am wanting to consolidate and continue to make regular monthly contributions. I expect to need the money in 2 - 5 years or sooner and can’t assume very much volatility if any.

Option 1:
CIO Conservative ETC Core held in a brokerage account. The asset allocation is 30% equity, 68% fixed income, and 2% cash. I also pay an advisory program fee of about $2-$3 that compounds monthly. I believe this is a percentage based on the account amount.

Option 2:
High Yield Savings Account with Ally Bank with a 0.50$ Annual Percentage Yield and no maintenance fee or anything to that effect.

My question is what is the best and safest place to continue to park the funds? Does it make sense to also consider something like a money market mutual fund, a money market account, or a state-sponsored first-time home-buyers savings account? Any ideas or clarification would greatly be appreciated. If there is something I am not considering, some constructive criticism would be great.

Cheers!