HSA Investing

Hi savvy investors!
I just recently learned about investing with HSA. My HSA is with Premera Blue cross. I was looking through some funds to invest in my HSA and after reading (and being overwhelmed) with so many funds I decided to keep it simple and use two funds. I have about $400 invested so far in 2 funds. They are Vanguard Growth Index Institutional (VIGIX) and Vanguard Extended Market Index Fund Institutional Shares (VIEIX) with about a 74% and 26% portfolio, respectively. I choose those two for two reasons. The first being low expense ratio and second it’s got the word Vanguard in it (can you even go wrong with that, haha). I have about 1k or so in my HSA that I can still invest. Does anyone have any insight on these two funds? Any insight is appreciated! Also- should I adjust my portfolio percentage? Also welcome to any suggestions on other index funds I can possibly add to this. I looked at their list and it’s a bit confusing- there are so many!

Welcome @NewInvestor!

That’s awesome! I admit your rationale isn’t the most technical of analyses I’ve ever seen, but it does get you to a great conclusion. (Haha… kind of like in school when you show your work and get that all wrong, but end up with the right answer)

Take a look at this answer which is nearly your identical situation:

I would offer you the same advice :slight_smile: